Terms and conditions of site usage
Welcome to the web page of rollin-sound.com If you go on to look through and make use of this webpage you will be agreeing to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy settings govern our relationship with you with regards to this website.
The word “us” or “we” refers to the operator of the web page. The word “you” means the person or visitor of the website.
The usage of this website is governed by these terms :
• The material of this site is for your basic information and use solely. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any other companies provide any warranty or guarantee as for the accuracy, timeliness, overall performance, completeness or suitability of the data and content discovered or offered on this internet site for any specific purpose. You accept that such information and materials may comprise discrepancies or mistakes and we specifically exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or mistakes to the highest degree allowed by regulations.
• Your usage of any information or resources within this internet site is completely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It shall be your own personal obligation to make certain that any items, services or information accessible via this particular internet site meet your exact needs.
• This web page contains materials which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but will not be restricted to, the design and style, layout, look, appearance and images. Duplication is not allowed aside from in accordance with the copyright notice, which usually forms a part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks produced within this site, that are not the property of, or licensed to the owner, are recognized within the website.
• Unauthorised use of this internet site could give to claims for damages and/or be a crime.
• Every now and again this internet site may additionally contain hyperlinks to other websites. Most of these links are suggested for your benefit to deliver additional understanding. They do not indicate that we propose the website(s). We’ve no liability for the material of the connected internet site(s).
• You can not create a link to this particular internet site from another website or file with no [business name]’s prior written permission.
• Your utilisation of this web page and any dispute stemming out of such use of the web page is subject to the laws of The UK.